Paula Deen »

Paula Deen In Legal Trouble

Paula Deen is in a heap of legal trouble, y’all!

paula-deen-sued

Nitches, Inc, the company that supposedly has the exclusive rights to market all of Paula Deen’s products, is suing Paula Deen because she negotiated in bad faith (which means she has been using other companies to sell her merchandise).

TMZ said it best: “Nitches is laying claim to a variety of products, including pancake molds, potpourri, barbecue materials, clocks, sleepwear, baking timers, egg molds and aprons. The kitchen sink is not included, presumably because Paula couldn’t figure out a way to stamp her name on it.”

If Paula Deen can find a way to stamp her name on rugs, coffee, and eyeglasses, surely the kitchen sink can’t be too far behind.

---Paula Deen FLOUR
---Paula Deen Has Her Own Line Of Mac and Cheese
---Paula Deen Launching Designer Paper Products Line
---How Many People Does It Take To Make A Paula Deen Commercial?
---If Paula Deen Was President…

1. Alex says:

Old Pauler’s greediness finally got her in some trouble, eh? Thanks for reporting on this story. It’s nowhere to be found on the internet but here and TMZ.

FNH keepin it rizz-eal.

2. Chase says:

I’m surprised she doesn’t have a kitchen sink line yet. I’m sure it is just a matter of time.

3. manny says:

paula’s sinks lmfao

4. IsisRaen says:

Potpourri and clocks?? That’s a big ole “WTF Paula”. Kitchenwear stuff I can see but potpourri, clocks and sleepwear??? I wonder if the PJ’s have Michael’s face on them…

5. mr_rayray says:

At least she’s not selling bath towels and the like at BBB like another FN toadie who shall remain nameless.

6. Scoobie-Doobie-Doo says:

Sleepwear? F’ing sleepwear? I don’t even want to *think* about what ol’ Pauler sleeps in, much less want to put that on my body!

No – wait! Lounge Lizard wear for the cougar set.

7. orchidgal says:

Brain Bleach – Now!

8. Kira says:

I’ve never seen any of her products anywhere. (yay!)

9. fuck you all she is the best ever says:

Paula Deen is and always will be the best ever and she is beautiful and soo funny keep up the good work Paula and say it like it is nuthing wrong with that keep it real power to Paula sending my love