Aida Mollenkamp, Best Of FNH »
Top 10 Questions We Want To Ask Aida
1. What, specifically, is the difference between partly cloudy and mostly sunny?
2. How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn’t grow in it?
3. Where have all the cowboys gone?
4. Why do the ABC alphabet song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep all have the same tune?
5. Is there ever a day when mattresses are not on sale?
6. What do people in China call their good plates?
7. If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
8. Practice makes perfect, but if nobody’s perfect, why practice?
9. What are Preparation A through Preparation G creams used for?
10. If Hooters started delivering food, would they have to change their name to Knockers?
Other posts on Food Network Humor:---More Things We Want To Ask Aida
---Ask Aida: Where’s Noah Starr?
---Somebody Ask Aida Why She Can’t Talk Into The Right Camera
---Twitter Conversation With Aida Mollenkamp
---If The Food Network Stars Had Vanity Plates…