Guy Fieri »

PHOTO/VIDEO: Guy Fieri Imposter Interviewed On TV

guy fieri lookalike

This just in: a Guy Fieri imposter was interviewed on-air by Joel Goldberg during last night’s Fox Sports Net broadcast of the Kansas City Royals game. He looked like a slightly older, more bloated version of Fieri, and I see how he could have fooled some people into thinking he was the Food Network host.  The imposter left no stone unturned, and mastered Guy’s smugness and air of faux superiority. He even had on one of Guy’s hideous Knuckle Sandwich wristbands, for heaven’s sake:

Funniest part: he stopped mid-interview to take a phonecall. Classic.

Terrified at the prospect of people in the world thinking he’s a boring interviewee, Guy Fieri sent out a clarifying Twitter message faster than Rachael Ray to a bottle of first cold pressed EVOO:

So, which is more pathetic? That this imposter fooled a Fox Sports Net reporter? Or that someone out there might actually be getting joy out of impersonating Guy Fieri?

(…and while you’re discussing, I’ll be contacting Guy to let him know the word “the” is not spelled “DA”)

---Caption This Guy Fieri Photo: FNH Style
---VIDEO: Guy Fieri Now Shilling For Aflac
---VIDEO: Guy Fieri “Dancing” To Bon Jovi
---Guy Fieri Stole Paris Hilton’s Sunglasses For His “Costco Connections” Photo Shoot
---VIDEO: Woman Throws Bra To Guy Fieri On Stage

1. Raquel Grant says:

Hahaha I totally read his tweet this morning and thought to myself, who the hell would want to impersonate him? And if he were, wouldn’t he want to have fun with it and not just give boring one word answers? Retarded. I bet it boosted his ego through the roooooof.

2. alexis says:

OMG that looks like fieri, with a darker goatee. I am truly mortified.

3. dan says:

really? i dont think its even close. but that interviewer got owned! totally blown off.

Hilarious! News stories are starting to come out about this too. Great score on the vid, Jillian!

I’m with Raquel, that dude should totally amp up the personality and run with it. Total mayhem would ensue ….

5. tara says:

I can not stand this bloated pig headed guy. But this post made me chuckle. I might have fallen for it too. Especially from a distance.

6. dan says:

Oh by the way, GREAT EXCLUSIVE, FNH!!!

7. Sarah Porter says:

I am new here – just found your blog today – and I spent half of my afternoon reading every single post.

I just wanted you to know this is the funniest blog I have seen in a long, long time! I see really great things in your future. Keep it up.

LOVE IT!!!

8. leah says:

Some people will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame. Personally, i would rather be unknown, than known as a Guy Fieri look a like. I wonder if the guy is as big a douchebag as the real one.

• Jessica says:

Just so EVERYONE knows! i personally met THE REAL Guy Fieri last night at his rock and roll tour show. and he talked to me for about 15 minutes and gave me great advice. i worked back stage with his as a culinary student. 5 of my other culinary classmates got to come. Guy Fieri invited us. he is THE nicest man you will ever meet and is so down to earth. so i dont even want to hear about him being a “douchebag” when odds are you probably have NEVER met him!

9. You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!

10. graye says:

why would anyone want to impersonate such a blow hard douchebag like Faketti? If I could impersonate someone or even try to get the exact look of that person it would be someone like Dita von Teese who is fantaboulous. I can not tell you how that man irks the crap out of me, FAKE is not the word for him…I do not think the english language has a word for “talentless annoying bloated fat douche”

11. Kyle says:

In a way, I guess it would be kind-a cool to look like someone famous.
    If I had a choice, it wouldn’t be Guy tho….
    I’d rather look like Sponge Bob or someone along that line that people liked…

12. Michael says:

LMFAO! How much of a loser does one need to be to want to impersonate that douchebag? Answer: separated at birth.

13. Lollipop says:

What if it’s the other way around – Guy is imitating that guy?

I can’t believe anyone was fooled by that guy – he is not anywhere near annoying enough to be Guy Feeee – etti.

14. Feikhal Madhur says:

Both of these douchebags need to be stopped. If I ever saw Fee-Eddi in person ,I swear I’d smack the hell outta him.

15. Sarah says:

Real and fake Guys are both d bags! At least the reporter kept his cool during an excrutiatingly painful interview. I would’ve slugged him in his nasty goatee once he got on that cell phone.

16. Spice Weasel says:

can’t tell what’s stupider, Fox News thinking this guy is worth interviewing for ANY reason, or Guy thinking that he’s really cool spelling his moronic meaningless tweets the way he talks.

17. DKM says:

I spy two farces in this article: The dude who thinks his impersonation act is hot stuff, and the idea that anything FOX reports on can be considered news!

18. graye says:

If you try so hard to look like that douche you may be a doucheneck
    If you wear you sunglasses backwards and think you are cool you may be a doucheneck
    If you have a bad bleach job and do not look like you wash it you may be a doucheneck
    If your pant size is double your IQ you might be a doucheneck
    If your coolness factor is measured on how many times you can stuff your fat, egotistical, red, ugly mug and scream MONEY you are definitly a doucheneck

19. Molix says:

Imitation is teh sincerest form of fattery.

(And everyone knows all cool kids spell “the” “teh”!!!!111oneone)

20. graye says:

What I do not get is who in this world would want to copy any one on that channel? I am floored by this one!!! What the fugatz is next is this the new in thing to do, I swear if the Mary Alice look is next on the “it” list I am going to go apeshit. I am still shaking my head and chuckling.

21. Jen says:

GO SOX!!!

22. orchidgal says:

See, the first clue that this was not the ‘real’ Guy Fieti (and what an oxymoron that is!) was the fact that the sunglasses were not on the back of his head.

Orchidgal, and he was missing the 2-ton gold chain around his neck! Definitely not Our Guy!
    *smiles*

I’m really hoping the real impostor (how’s *that* for an oxymoron?!?) fesses up. I think this thing wins the Best Prank of the Year Award.

24. Donna says:

“Do you share?” “Never.”

25. Lena says:

Only problem is that the imposter has a bald spot.
    And the sunglasses are in the wrong place–on the FRONT of his head.

26. [...] Joel Goldberg, the sideline reporter for the Kansas City Royals, has provided the Royals fanbase a wealth of entertaining moments through the years. These moments have both been intentional and unintentional. [...]