Guy Fieri »

VIDEO: Guy Fieri Parodied On SNL (Again)

Saturday Night Live took another well-deserved crack at Guy Fieri on last night’s new episode, hosted by Drew Barrymore. Things went terribly awry as Drew and Andy Samberg tried to prepare a rooftop meal on a show called “Cooking Al Fresco.” There were birds, there were screams, and ultimately, there was the mangled carcass of Guy Fieri laid out for the world to see:

[I wish SNL would skip all the stupid filler and just do an entire skit centered around the Fieri character (the only one to get big laughs in the above sketch). While it wasn't the funniest skit I've ever seen on the show, the vision of Fieri devouring a glazed ham and screaming "get ready to rock out with your hock out" made it all worthwhile.]

---VIDEO: Guy Fieri Thanksgiving Spoof On SNL
---VIDEO: Guy Fieri Now Shilling For Aflac
---Guy Fieri Spoof On SNL Weekend Update (w/ Video)
---Video: SNL Makes Fun Of Guy Fieri (Again)
---PHOTO/VIDEO: Guy Fieri Imposter Interviewed On TV

1. CherryRose says:

Thanks for sharing. LOL!

2. Betty Crocker says:

Thanks for posting this, Jillian; I missed the show last night.

Actually I thought the whole skit was funny, but the parts with Guy Fieri were definitely the best.

3. byrdie says:

The best part is the ending when the birds had picked Ferry’s fat body clean and dropped him like a cheap prom dress!

4. Cannon says:

The birds dipping the bread in sauce was definitely the best part. It could’ve used more murder. A world without drew barrymore is a world we all hope for.

So I ended with a preposition, F off.

5. Squarebob Spongepants says:

Thanks for posting this after I mentioned it in the forums. It was worth a second viewing. :) I think the reason why SNL doesn’t do a whole skit of Guy, is because it might just maker viewers’ heads **explode**, IMO.

6. *Di* says:

lol
    Guy himself was the big bite tonight :)

But, love him or hate him, Guy has become a household name, apparently.

7. I think most people in America just know him as “that douchebag who wears the bowling shirts on the Food Network.” That’s all you need to be made fun of on SNL!

I’m waiting for some fan to walk up to Guy and say, “Hey, aren’t you Bobby Moynihan? Can I have your autograph?”
    lol

9. Hahaha. The birds and the sauce was the best part for me. I cracked up laughing.

10. Jessi says:

My wife asked me what I was watching, so I informed her. She walked into a different room and shouts “You know, if I had no idea what you were watching, I’d think that really was Guy Fieri!”

Ah, FN’s biggest douche. I would love to see him parodied more on SNL XD

11. Joley H. says:

They’re dipping the bread in the sauce!!
    We are laughing so hard I can hardly type
    Thanks for posting that

12. Teague says:

‘Rock out with your hock out’ that’s something he’d say.

And the birds and the sauce very funny!

13. froglegs says:

Guy is an attentione whore! Even though SNL did a great job, I hate to see him get the recognition!

14. Ray says:

At least they nailed Guy’s table manners this time around. That said, I’d love to see them do a truly scathing skit which just tears him apart. But, I don’t know if SNL is capable of that sort of thing anymore.

15. Trudy says:

I love this because I hate Guy Fieri with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns. Also, I love this because they used the same music that was in Phil Hartman’s “Robot Repair” sketch. Which is awesome.

16. Oh wow, this was awesome. I hope they have a skit solely dedicated to mocking him, though.

17. Busta_91 says:

Oh, this could have been so much better if the stove would have been on when he fell :)

18. CherryRose says:

@Busta: I’ve been baking cookies today and should have your “care package” in the mail by Wednesday.

19. Katie says:

That’s freaking hilarious. I mean, the skit as a whole was kind of lame, but I think it’s really funny that it appears the whole thing was constructed to make a joke out of Guy and ultimately kill him off. ;)

20. Joe Blow says:

The birds dipping sauce were mildly funny, but that was about it..

21. Ubiquitous says:

OK, that was actually FUNNY!

When was the first time they spoofed Lard-Weasal?

22. Moe Biscuits says:

Between her overt enthusiasm, lame jokes, and that high-pitched squeal/laugh, I’d say Drew nailed the consummate FN hostess.

Next up: SNL parodies Giada DeLaurentits by having her make the clawing motion at her face with ghetto fingernails. “Oh this AAHHL-FRDRDREEEHHH-DOOOH sauce is SOOOOO CREEEEEAAAAM-AAAHHH! I just gouged out my own eyeballs!”

Okay, so that might be funnier in my own mind. Gimme a break. I’m tired. Spent all night snorting powdered sugar off butter sticks with Paula Deen y’all!