Guy Fieri »

DOUCHEBAG OVERLOAD: The 16 Guy Fieri-est Halloween Costumes

We asked you to send in photos of the Guy Fieri costumes you saw on Halloween, and you delivered! Get ready to see a lot of bowling shirts and sweatbands, ’cause we’re rollin’ out our 16 favorites.

OUR FAVORITE:

guy fieri halloween costume
(We can look past the fact that Jason doesn’t have blonde spiky hair, because he went the extra mile by actually posing in front of a TGIFridays. Classic.)

guy fieri halloween costume

THE GOOD:

guy fieri halloween costume

guy fieri<br /> halloween costume

AND THE NOT SO GOOD:

---2010 Food Network Halloween Costumes
---Sandra Lee’s Renaissance Halloween Costumes
---Sandra Lee’s Halloween Costumes
---Sandra Lee’s Halloween Costumes: A Photo Journey
---EVOOHH MY EYES: Rachael Ray & John Cusimano’s Gross Halloween Costumes

1. Julie says:

Who the hell would want to be him for Halloween?

2. Julie says:

Bad question. Obviously those 15 guys, but why?!

3. Kristyn says:

Because they all want to be douchebags. Duh.

4. Joshjuicewelch says:

I could not think of a scarier costume to wear!

5. Alex says:

I wasn’t impressed with any of them. I mean, it takes a lot of effort to look as douchey as Guy Fideri (the misspelling is intentional.)

6. Jason says:

Jill! I have a brown jewfro. Do you know how tough it was to even get my hair to look like that?!!

Glad you like the shot.

7. Dan says:

the first dude looks like will ferrell

8. alexis says:

How funny! I saw about 4 Paula Deen’s and 2 Mario Batalis last night but no Guy Fieris.

Some of those were just bad, bad, bad. Guy Fieri doesn’t wear Hawaiian shirts! And that last guy has the worst wig I’ve ever seen in my life.

9. alexis says:

The guy in the Hawaiian shirt has green hair. Weakest Fieri attempt ever!

10. Zach says:

If the first guy had a little bit blonder hair, it would be alot more believable, haha.

11. I liked a few of them. Original, no. But I liked it. I’ve seen worse costumes, ‘cept that doofus with the blue shirt.

To those who wonder why someone who dress up as Ferry, I got two words for you: Monica Lewinsky.

I remember when she was in the news how many women dressed up as that cum guzzlin’ ho. I remember one girl at our plant dressed as ML at a party, never thought the same of her. Why is beyond me.

Which is worse?

12. BOO! says:

Dank, there is just a time when you have to ask why? Why? Why? However, you may be on to something. When is the last time we heard of Monica? Could we actually wish someone away?

13. BOO! says:

Oh Dank! I forgot, we down here in La., Have a thing about the boys with ‘druppin britches’. Was out with an elderly friend one day ” years ago ” she was just a fussin ’bout a fellows britches. Well, I chimed in with ‘ Pull your britches up BILL! ‘. Thought I killed the old woman! She still laughs today!

14. anjarew says:

Alexis,

What I want to know is, did the Mario Batalis have orange crocs on? I’m surprised I didn’t see any Bobby Flays around town. I guess artificial man boobs aren’t that easy to make!

15. Kenneth says:

I dressed up as Guy for Halloween because it was way too easy. It was kind of fun acting like that big of a douchebag.

16. Tyler Peel says:

What’s really sad is that I don’t think most of these pictures are Halloween… these guys actually want to look like Guy 24/7. Man-ginas (goatees) creep me out.

17. [...] for pure chubby goodness, but make sure you check out the rest to find the ones you like.  [Food Network Humor] Tags: Chu-boo-rama 2009, Food Network Humor, Guy [...]

18. Trini says:

I’m just surprised there are so many men out there who don’t mind looking like a douche – even for one night.

19. Motzi Greps says:

But Trini, men tend to look like douches every night… LOL…

20. Byrdie says:

Ah. Thank God Halloween comes but once a year.

Hopefully this was just for Halloween, and not a Doucheboy convention.

21. Teague says:

Kudos to ‘guys’ willing to dress up like that. If that were me I’d want a shower afterwards.

22. Kari says:

Huh? Is that last guy wearing a Super Saiyan wig?

23. suebee says:

The poor fools!

24. Daria says:

LOL, if you have to wear a name tag that says Guy Fieri then your costume fails.

25. *Di* says:

Jason you look great – except you’ve got your glasses on backwards ;)

26. Boobilicious says:

HAHAHA!!! These guys are hilarious! And I agree with Daria, if you have to wear a name tag…FAIL!

27. BigLance says:

Proud to be one of the GFs featured above. Yeah, he’s a DB, but nobody had to guess who I was.

28. Jason says:

@BigLance yea exactly! And as for the sunglasses? I had them on the other way too, but most people only REALLY got it when i put the sunglasses on.

At my company’s halloween party/potluck I pulled out as many Guy-isms as I could after having a bite of food.

29. CherryRose says:

TooHotTamales and I wish that we had a photo of our former hairstylist who headed south – probably ended up in Key West ;) – a couple of years ago. Excepting the bad clothes – I’m talking fashionista (I called him Tommy Bahama) – Tommy was the quintessential Guy Fieri look-alike, especially when he sported a goatee and platinum spiked hair. Tommy looked like Ferry even when it wasn’t Halloween – LOL!

30. Mystie says:

Even the guys that come closest to capturing Guy have way too much self-respect and intelligence in their eyes to really be convincing.

31. Ben says:

@mystie

that’s one of the reasons i wore sunglasses, then i could act completely douchy AND be convincing!
    ha

32. farmerbee says:

sounds like the ones who have previously posted on here are the true douchebags. Get a grip, fools. You are not terminally cool.

33. Trini says:

@Farmerbee: Fee-eddy, is that you?

34. BoxedWine says:

This confirms for me there is a) no god and b) no humanity.

35. Brad says:

The one with the white striped shirt and black armband
    Is that Bobby Flay?

36. The LHS says:

But how do you know they were even dressing as “Guy Fieri,” and not just as “douchebags” or just “wearing their regular clothes”?

37. kyle says:

lmfao this site is so bomb im pisson myself

38. Rabbs says:

I think some of you are missing the point, big time. People don’t always dress as someone they LIKE for Halloween. I’ve seen plenty of costumes that were clearly designed to mock. Imitation is not always a form of flattery, and I am willing to bet that more than a few of these fellas are having a blast striking the douchiest poses possible.

39. MsFoodie says:

LOL The one in the red shirt… is that a pasted on goatee or something? I could not stop laughing at it! These costumes are great lol.

40. Alex103 says:

The last guy looks more like Anne burell.