General: Food Network »

The Food Network Humor Hotline

fnh-hotline

Food Network Humor now has its very own voicemail hotline – and we want to hear from you!

Tell us the best – and worst – stuff you saw on Food Network this week. Share your opinions, celebrity chef grievances, and Food Network annoyances with thousands of like-minded fans.

We’ll play a collection of your best voicemails on FNH at the end of every week. And remember, no one will answer when you call. This is just a voice mailbox line.

You can reach us 24 hours a day at 206-426-4408.

We look forward to hearing from all of you!

---Food Network Humor Podcast: Episode 1
---Food Network Humor Podcast: Episode 2
---Food Network Humor Podcast: Episode 19
---Food Network Humor Podcast: Episode 10
---Scripps Networks Acquires Food Network Humor!

1. Dave says:

Ohhhhh. I’m gonna have some serious fun with this.

2. You Know WhoIam says:

I can’t call and leave a voice mail because then you’ll really know who I am. Lets just say my voice is probably easily recognizable.

3. Neo says:

Oh holy hell. I can’t wait to hear these. Lets get it on people.

4. Zach says:

Hahahahaheheeeheeheheeheehahahaha.

5. byrdie says:

What? A toll call? Bob Doucheman truly is a cheapskate. I mean, if you REALLY want to know opinions, why not an 800 number? What a troll.

6. Di says:

This should be REALLY entertaining.
    Remember – the more you drink, the more clever you are ;)

7. BOO says:

I’m screwed, I thought (after I called) I better have the guy take my phone with, tomorrow, shit, I also have this dam iPhone! My caffiene induced rants on audio are not pretty!

And yeah, can’t wait for little Dankie to speak up!

8. Karen says:

I hope Canduce calls and we get to hear her pathetic little “Yay!”

Repeatedly.

9. Frank says:

206? Are you from Seattle?

10. FingerFoodie says:

You’re so brave. Advertising that you have a P.O. Box and now, also a voicemail box. Get ready for the weirdness!

11. Justin says:

How many calls do you expect will be about Paula Deen’s bad pies from Walmart?

12. Jen says:

I’m excited :D I’m doing my homework now as we speak (watching FN)

13. Sam says:

Isn’t that the Glenn Beck truth hotline phone?

14. Stephanie says:

Hi this is Debbie Lee. I’m just calling to say that I’m Korean.

15. Busta_91 says:

To check the likelihood of that, I just typed in “contacting the actual food network” into Google and this post/your reply came up first on the list! I think there are going to be some major laughs coming from this :)

16. Busta_91 says:

I can’t wait to hear all of these Jill. Thanks for yet another awesome feature on the site! And to make sure that this hotline gets another hit in Google for the people searching for how to contact Food Network, this hotline is available to leave a message for Food Network Humor but not the network itself :)

17. Cat Chow says:

holy batphone, batman!!!

18. Squarebob Spongepants says:

Ooooh. YouKnowWhoIAm must be like Anthony Bourdain or something.

19. Gypsy says:

10 bucks says Guy Fieri calls in a badly-disguised voice, pretending to be some random fan, telling you to knock off all the lambasting of him. Hehe!