Guy Fieri »

Guy Fieri’s New Tattoo

For those of you who weren’t traumatized by the photo of Anne Burrell lubing up her breasts, I offer you this up-close shot of Guy Fieri’s newest tattoo:

guy-fieri-new-tattoo

Sadly, I can’t tell if the tattoo is of a distraught wild bird, or a festive Mexican dress. Whatever it is, it’s accentuating his flabby upper arm… and that’s not a good thing.

Maybe he should change the name of his show to “Diners, Drive-ins, and Desperately Seeking Muscle Tone.”

---Guy Fieri Tattoo
---The World’s Ugliest Tattoo: Rachael Ray
---Creepy Fan Tattooed Guy Fieri’s Autograph On His Leg
---Guy Fieri Isn’t As Bad As You Think He Is; HE’S WORSE
---Guy Fieri Rock n’ Roll Culinary Tour Set To Destroy America

1. cloverleaf says:

I vote for festive Mexican dress! Salud! LOL! I guess they scraped off the orange spray-on tan before tattooing Mr. Ferry. ;)

2. Spatuler says:

It appears that he is wearing a frickin’ wife-beater. The wine goggles, they do nothing :(

3. Mort says:

Krewl! Please don’t say this photo is on the ‘Guy Sightings’ of his website?

Tattoo looks like a health inspector catching a cockroach from Johnny Garlic’s grease trap.

4. I think this was one of the deleted scenes in “Rocky” when Adrian’s brother, Paulie, got his Carmen Miranda tattoo.

I think it looks like a bloody ’73 Pontiac Trans Am “screaming chicken.” Pretty sure the “shaker scoop” is gonna be tattoo’d just above his ass.
    ;-)

car buffs anyone?

6. BCA says:

What’s that sticking out from under his arm where the tattoo is?

7. Gypsy says:

Is he wearing a studded belt around his waist?!

I’m surprised he’s not getting a tattoo of his own face, like that guy we just saw getting GF on his leg…

8. Teague says:

I thought you wrote that is was a tattoo of ‘his favorite Mexican dress.’ I like that option I’m sticking with that.

9. GreenJeans says:

Jill, I am becoming seriously traumatized by these post! I have barely recovered from Anne and her lubed breast…now this! In addition to his flabby arm, he has a nice muffin top going on.

10. Sandra Lee's Liver says:

The tattoo looks like a raccoon head wrapped in a feathered eel. Maybe it is his family crest?

It looks like the tattoo artist is wearing thick lead gloves to tatt Guy Ferry! Maybe Guy has been diving into too many “diners” if you know what I mean!

11. Lizzy says:

Okay, I don’t think that’s Gee Ferry, and here’s why:

Shaved armpits. You’re going to look again, aren’t you? Shaven, and clean armpits. I fully expect Gee to have the biggest man-bush EVER and a hairy sweat-vest that matches. So, I don’t believe he shaves. Or even trims.

Plus, that guy is not NEAR as flabby as Gee is.

12. BarbL says:

The thought of actually being required to touch that pasty, flabby douchebag would make me run from the room crying and screaming. For realz.

13. MsFoodie says:

He did tweet that he was getting a new tat the other day so it probably is him. (Yes, I follow him for the lols.)

I’m betting what we’re seeing is a Mexican dress and when he gets his arm flab going it does the Flamenco.
    Very ‘artsy’, Douchebag!!

15. Kevin says:

He doesn’t have a butt-shaped tattoo of a guy with a butt-shaped tattoo, right on his butt?

16. Silvio says:

This guy is a disgrace to real Italians.

17. Jimmy Johnson says:

Only Fieri could host a show which should have been named “Stupid Human Tricks.”

18. holly says:

Stupid comments. Obviously a traditional eagle, classic tattoo imagery, the man has great taste.