Ina Garten »

Ina Garten Storyline On 30 Rock

Ina Garten got a huge shoutout on last night’s hilarious season 5 premiere of 30 Rock!

The story: Liz Lemon is dating this pilot named Carol (played by Matt Damon), and they only see each other once every few weeks. The commitment-phobe in Liz loves their Ina/Jeffrey set-up, but Carol? Not so much.

The entire episode can be found at the end of this post, but if you don’t have time to watch it all, here are the Ina Garten lines filtered out for your viewing enjoyment:

ina garten barefoot contessa on 30 rock

ina garten barefoot contessa on 30 rock

ina garten barefoot contessa on 30 rock

ina garten barefoot contessa on 30 rock

ina garten barefoot contessa on 30 rock

ina garten barefoot contessa on 30 rock

ina garten barefoot contessa on 30 rock

ina garten barefoot contessa on 30 rock

ina garten barefoot contessa on 30 rock

Here is the entire episode, courtesy of Hulu:

---Ina & Jeffrey Garten: In Love For 40 Years
---Inner Monologue Of Ina Garten Waiting In Line At Trader Joe’s
---Top 10 Reasons Ina Garten Is Disgusted
---Ina Garten In Gwyneth Paltrow’s GOOP
---“GOOD” New Ina Garten Parody Videos Hit The Internet

1. Jill (not Jillian) says:

Too funny!

2. Flyingroo says:

Oh c’mon Jillian, how many coffee spits do you think my computer can take it?!? I was literally LOL-ing!

3. MsFoodie says:

LOL I watched this episode last night. Too funny. I was cracking up at the reference to Barefoot Contessa!

4. elizabeth says:

This was so great, as was the gigantic block of cheese that was sitting on the coffee table.

“Working on my night cheese…”

5. That’s funny right there, I don’t care who you are.

Git-r-done !

6. emptysky1969 says:

I’m glad Anne Burrell tweeted this last night or I would not have watched! It was great – and even better that they showed clips from the show!

7. Vala says:

This was on on my TV last night and I only caught the “I want grown-up love part”… I wish I had paid better attention.

8. Ashley says:

This is beyond amazing. I’m going to have to look for this episode online.

9. Kocinera says:

LOL! I must watch this!

10. BB says:

I wonder why Fey did not go with Rachael Ray as we all heard at least 20 times Ray is Gay for Fey… does that mean Fey is NOT Gay for Ray?

11. BOO says:

That is a hoot! The only thing that could top it is for Ina to use this on her “Ask Ina” videos at the end of her show. Ina, and how does it make you feel knowing you have a heterosexual male following?

Too funny!!

13. SaraCVT says:

His name is CAROL?? Did Jamie Oliver help name the character?

14. Chris says:

I immediately thought of this site when I saw the episode. I knew it would make an appearance here.

Funny stuff!

15. Ema says:

PS – Jose Cuervo is not good tequila Ina ;P

16. redsoxmom says:

@Ema: that is exactly what I was thinking. I drank Jose Cuervo back in my college days and that’s because it was the cheap stuff. Why is it that back then I thought it was the best – lol!