Ina Garten »

Ina Garten Meme

Let’s be real: if there’s one thing that the world needs (aside from a television that automatically mutes itself when Guy Fieri comes on), it’s AN INA GARTEN MEME. Luckily, an FNH reader named Brendan uploaded a few photos of Ina Garten to MemeGenerator so people could write their own captions on her photos.

We posted these two on FNH last year:

And here’s what the internet came up with:

Make your own at MemeGenerator, and check out the FNH user submissions here at this post!

---Ina Garten Meme
---Ina Garten Meme: User Submissions
---Twitter Week On FNH: Day 2 (Ina Garten)
---ADVICE FOGELSON Meme
---Google Logo Features Doodle By Ina Garten

1. J-Man says:

Shouldn’t that be, “REALLY GOOD store bought” is fine?

2. Aimee says:

The look on her face in the “liqueur” one is priceless.

3. Jill (not Jillian) says:

I always chuckle when she says “homemade chicken stock is best but if you don’t have any, store bought is OK too”. Sure, I always have homemade chicken stock hanging out in plastic quart containers in my huge freezer. I always have time to make a huge pot of chicken stock that, when finished and strained, only makes a quart of liquid.

4. Reg Dunlop says:

Okay, here’s mine:

“If you don’t have gay friends,

Bisexual friends are fine.”

5. Ferd Berfle says:

“If you can’t afford to live in the Hamptons … well, I can’t say anyplace is fine. You may as well just kill yourself, loser.”

6. Shannon says:

Even though I find these absolutely hilarious, I think Ina’s being (slightly) undeservedly picked on. At least she doesn’t raise chickens that lay blue and green eggs like Martha Stewart does.

7. FNFAN says:

OMG hilarious! “If you can’t have another house built on your property and use its kichen instead, cooking in your original kitchen is fine.”

These are fabulous. It’s why I love watching her show. She’s really personable and yet just pretentious enough to be hilarious.
    Not gonna lie, I’d pose as a gay man to get in her circle of friends she cooks for! LOL

• Jess says:

Me too! I would love to be her neighbor.

• clara says:

9. beartype says:

If you can’t plant and grow your own crocus plants so you can pick your own saffron….

10. orchidal says:

Sorry, but you had me at the TV that would automatically mute when Guy Fieri comes on. ~What was that? Ina Garten? Good Chocolate? Oh, I can just melt my Hershey’s chocolate bars if that is all I have? Cool.~

11. FuryOfFirestorm says:

“If you can’t build a grain silo, plant wheat, thresh it and mill it…then store bought flour is fine. But it better be good flour, or I swear to sweet baby Jesus, I will come to your house and set your Sex & City DVDs on fire!”

12. Scruffy says:

“If you don’t have access to the dried tears of baby unicorns, the dried tears of a female Hungarian pegasus will do. The depth of flavor won’t be the same but it will still be good!”

13. Sammy says:

I’ve noticed here lately on her shows that her hair is always in her face.

14. KyPerson says:

Don’t be hatin’ on Ina. I’ve loved her ever since she said she hated cilantro.

• Scruffy says:

Thank you for your eloquent, in-depth reasoning and flawless logic. I bow to your literary superiority and world-class debate skills. You have convinced me to construct a shrine to the Shentessa.

• clara says:

.0LOL then I will pose as a lesbian gardener and try to get in her good graces as well! My hubby is already in love with her and has suggested a ‘threesome’ . . . he doesn’t think Jeffrey will object!

15. isabel says:

hahahah you guys kill me. My favorite memgenator is when Jill put : My Gays run me ragged ! hahahaha.

16. Chucks says:

Hahaha oh Lord I love her.

17. Jenifefa says:

If you don’t come from a wealthy family and don’t have time to marry a rich guy and move to the gay neighborhood in the Hamptons, don’t worry, your pathetic, store-bought life will be just fine.

18. pacotaco says:

If you didn’t raise 7 babies to pick the cotton to make your 100% cotton shirt, then you need to or don’t watch my show.

I just wanted to say, I hate this bitch worth a passion. It makes me sick that she thinks she is better than everyone because she’s in the “hamptoons”.

• clara says:

Paco, don’t be a hater . . . Ina does NOT think she is better than anyone because she lives in the Hamptons. You don’t know what you are talking about. She really came through for those of us in Joplin, Missouri who lost our homes, our friends and family members to the EF-5 tornado May 22nd. Ina is a Mensch and a very loving, caring person. Don’t be ‘hating’ her just because she is successful. You prob. voted for Obama didn’t you, you miserable, liberal POS.

19. [...] The Ina Garten Meme: Store bought is okay. Really good store bought is okay. You know what though? I switched to “really good” store bought mayo (Duke’s) and it is, in fact, much better than Hellmann’s. [...]

20. *GOOD* Milk says:

“If you don’t have time to travel to Haiti, amass a small amount of wealth, start a sugar plantation, hire hundreds of ethnic workers to harvest the cane for you, then process it-
    STOREBOUGHT SUGAR IS FINE.”
    I ♥ Ina Garten xD

21. [...] It’s not just chocolate; it’s Belgian chocolate truffle with Kahlua. I don’t care about the pedigree (though have I mentioned they pasteurize their own dairy products? It’s true.) — I care about the fact that it tastes like a chocolate truffle, intense and dark with that bitter slick of coffee tang that all good chocolate carries in its back pocket. (The GOOD chocolate, amiright, Ina? Oh, let’s just pause for a minute and reflect on how great Ina is.) [...]

22. [...] Feb Oh how I love the Barefoot Contessa. Let’s be honest- who among us doesn’t dream about running away to the Hamptons to run [...]

23. [...] you Ina Garten for your insistence in using only the best ingredients, silly sayings, brigade of gays, and your fleur de sel caramel recipe. Mostly that last thing [...]

24. clara says:

Seriously though, what’s with all the gay men???? Does Ina not have any straight friends? I would love to be a SFOA (‘straight friend of Ina’s') Where do I sign up? I think she would benefit from the candor and friendship that a straight female friend can provide!

25. [...] totally love Ina, but I can’t help but think that these it’s fine memes are hilarious. :D  In every recipe she writes, she calls for “good” ingredients, [...]

26. [...] chefs seem to offer the whole range of food choices. Paula Deen will teach you how to fry butter, Ina Garten how to make high end soups and roast beef, and Jamie Oliver an all-organic salad. But don’t [...]

27. [...] seem to offer a whole operation of food choices. Paula Deen will learn we how to grill butter, Ina Garten how to make high finish soups and fry beef, and Jamie Oliver an all-organic salad. But don’t be [...]