Guy Fieri »

VIDEO: Guy Fieri Thanksgiving Spoof On SNL

We didn’t get the memo, but apparently it’s Food Network month on Saturday Night Live! Last week… a Paula Deen spoof. This week… a Guy Fieri spoof. And it was FULL THROTTLE! Here’s the video:

Bobby Moynihan nailed it! We yelled at him last September when he played Fieri, because he forgot to wear sunglasses and sweatbands – and he didn’t use enough made up words. He more than made up for it this time. Mmm! I COULD EAT THIS OFF A FLIP FLOP!

You’ll go Lansbury for this cranberry, ’cause it’s Dinner She Wrote.

---Guy Fieri Spoof On SNL Weekend Update (w/ Video)
---5 Things Guy Fieri Could Do To Be Less Of A Douche
---The Top 10 Stupidest Guy Fieri Quotes
---Sandra Lee’s Thanksgiving Jello Shots
---Guy Fieri Now Has His Own Line Of Ugly Sunglasses

1. Laura says:

I though it was a great take on Fieri. I laughed quite a bit, which has been highly unsual with SNL of lat.e

2. Catherine says:

When he said “Good call, meatball,” I lost it. Spot-on impression! “Fry the whole thing in jagermeister,” indeed.

3. Bert says:

They need to have Keenan Thompson and the new guy spoof the Neelys . The Guy spoof was slap a jamma off the chain LOL.

4. Corinna says:

That was awesome!!! LMAO!

5. CEQ says:

That was great! A rare hit on SNL!

turduckenrabpigcowcowhorsishgamehen FTW!
    :-D

7. Fia says:

Wow. Think “Guy” consulted Sandra Lee for his recipes much?

8. FatCat says:

LMAO too! That was too good!! I missed his first impression, but this was funny enough for people even if you don’t know Ferry and his insanity

9. Chris says:

VERY good and funny! Dude nailed it.

Beat the fat pants off that weak Paula Dean skit last week.

10. K. says:

I dunno, I think this one is pretty weak along with the Paula Deen one. I mean.. all he did was act just like Guy Fieri and stumble on a few of his lines. Can’t you just watch Guy and laugh just as much, if not more? :P Who needs a skit?

• Laura says:

I’m with you, I just didn’t think it was all that funny even though there should be unlimited material to work with.The actor reminded me of another character but I just can’t quit put my finger on it right now. And, where was all the cheap looking bling?

11. Jenna says:

The rings!!! where are the ridiculous rings???

12. J. Thomps says:

SNL hasn’t been funny since the late 90′s. Had to be said.

13. Mark H88 says:

I loved it when he said “I could eat it on a flip-flop”, because it means someone at SNL is paying attention to DDD ;)

14. JUNK says:

I dunno it kind of sounds like this guy got Guy Fieri mixed up with the “Redneck Comedy” guys with the southern twang in his voice.. Guy Fieri isn’t the least bit southern… seems like the writers / comedian maybe watched the show for all of 4 minutes..

Guy Fieri is less redneck and has a much more douchey california / vegas / greaser / gearhead / wannabe surfer / biker thing going on.

Get your lowbrow lower-middle class white quasi-subcultures straight, SNL

15. Leigh says:

Put your sunglasses on WRONG.

16. Natalia says:

that shit was HILARIOUS! i could not stop laughing. along with the south park episode that was just as hilarious.

17. coffee-n-toast says:

Gobble gobble, let’s go full throbble!! This is AWESOME. Can’t stop laughing… OK, I gotta go watch it again…

18. Old71 says:

Ferry’s gy’s big bite thanksgiving show wasn’t much different. I mean WTF.

19. boke1 says:

I hope the douchenburger saw this send up of himself. I think the guy should have made his face greasier and put some icky looking moles next to his nose for an even truer likeness.

I love anything that makes fun of Ferry. :)

21. Sreshta says:

Finally SNL has started taking making fun of the food network seriously. I have been saying that SNL should have done this since 2006. At least they have FN in the sights now. All they have to do is aim and fire.

22. Thespian says:

that was TOTALLY MONEY, man!

23. Jenifefa says:

Please, SNL, pleeeease do a Sandra Lee skit! There’s so much material there, she could become a recurring character.

Lansbury for this cranberry — Hilarious!

• ratgirlagogo says:

I’m going to be seriously, seriously shocked if they don’t make Sandra Lee into a regular bit on the show once Cuomo becomes governor. Kristin Wiig for Sandy, Jason Sudeikis for Andrew, maybe Abby Elliot for Mama Matilda?

24. Kindra says:

just seen this, freaking great!
    and i agree with the good call, meatball i almost cried!
    and btw i’m so going to steal that to embarass my son! haha

25. GIna Garden says:

If Guy was actually as hilarious as the SNL skit was, he would be totally watchable. He’s fairly pathetic when he’s on “Triple D” and just reading back the ingredients to the person who he just watched make the dish. “I’m picking up the sweetness of the sugar, the tartness of the lemon juice…blah, blah”. He’ll be flipping burgers again this time next year.

26. Tarsha says:

LMAO..What happened to the gaudy pinky rings! I guess he “deblinged” before cooking

27. foodIQ says:

I loved this. It restored my faith in SNL, if only temporary. I’m surprise Bobby Moynihan didn’t crack up during the taping.

28. helen says:

WASN’T FUNNY GUY IS LAME AS ALL GET OUT BUT HE IS FUNNY

29. Khoa says:

“And, serve with raisins….”

I flipped my shit! His expression was just hilarious.