Best Of FNH, Sandra Lee »

MUST-WATCH VIDEO Of Sandra Lee Swearing and Groping Herself

This is, simply, the most amazing video I’ve seen in years. It features Sandra Lee groping her boobs and saying “fuck me” and “oh shit” while trying to get out her lines for an alcohol ad. Stop everything you’re doing and watch it now. Seriously.

This actually made Sandra Lee seem HUMAN for the first time ever. If that’s the “real” Sandra, she should show a little more of that on her shows instead of the fake plastic BS she dishes out every day. Huge thanks to Jeremy for sending it in!

---BEST WORST FOOD NETWORK REMIX VIDEO EVER (Starring Sandra Lee & Rachael Ray)
---5 People Sandra Lee SHOULD Have Dressed Up As For Halloween
---VIDEO: This Is What I Think Of Every Time I Watch Outrageous Foods
---Best Worst Sandra Lee Video EVER
---Sandra Lee On Election Night (With Video)

1. Jake says:

Looks like she at least had some fun with it.

2. Amy says:

Thanks for admitting you’re Semi-Homemade, Aunt Sandy!

3. plasticlobster says:

I like this sandra. I would watch that on TV.

4. Lauren says:

5. GuyDouchieri says:

Haha, this is excellent!

6. Robert says:

“All these outtakes… I want them.”
    Good call, Aunt Sandy.

7. Gen says:

OMG I DIE.

8. foodismyfriend says:

Even with this side of her personality out N loud(swearing is tops in my book), I still wouldn’t watch her b/c of the shit quality of the “food” she presents. Still, good to know she isn’t a complete Stepford Wife.

• noo says:

i think a lot of people who follow this blog used to watch old sandra because she was hilarious and she seemed to be on crack :D as for this “semi-homemade” boob clasping sandra, i would watch her even if she wasn’t cooking, maybe she can do a show for cocktails only, or move to HGTV and do tablescape makeovers for people’s homes :D

9. Nick Cage Pyramid says:

ha this makes me like Sandra Lee. Hate me – i’ll allow it.

10. ryan says:

I agree Nick, I wish this version of Saundra Lee had a tv show.

11. Jane says:

If she acted like this, I would watch her show. It would be infinitely more entertaining.

12. Latte Madonna says:

Sweet mother of Jack Daniels, that was fabulous.

13. kpipe says:

Now we know she’s not only human, but what part of her brain has driven those tablescapes!! here’s tipping a shot to you babe!!!

14. Teague says:

Drunk again.

• njchicaa says:

definitely slurring her words but way more fun than that freak we usually see on Semi-Homemade and Money Saving Meals.

15. Rachael says:

Real Sandy Lee seems like someone I would want to get drunk with.

16. Erica says:

I’d watch this woman.

17. Jenn says:

I would watch THIS Aunt Sandy. I really would.

18. Heidi says:

I was on a path to murder with my family. (They’re all still in trouble, don’t you worry) However, you may have just extended their lives for a few hours.

THIS is classic.

• Erica says:

To murder your family or to murder with your family?

Just curious if I should be on the look out for a family of murderers or hope that they manage to escape your wrath…

19. Dick says:

Agreed with a lot of the comments- FN needs an outlet for real Sandra Lee.

You can also see a little bit of edge to her, like you wouldn’t want to really mess with her.

Actually, if Bourdain ever does yet another New York episode, he needs to get this Sandra on.

But as long as she’s attached to a man with presidential potential, real SL can’t be seen on TV.

20. Smitty says:

I’d TF that. Never thought I’d say that about Sandra Lee.

21. Oob Oob Yittik says:

OMG. I’d watch this version of Sandy too.

22. Kenneth says:

Holy shit! I actually felt some kind of mild affection deep in my heart for her after watching this.

• cloverleaf says:

Me, too, Kenneth! She was actually natural for the first time ever. Too bad she can’t be THAT Sandra on TV.

23. qwertygirl says:

I find this an interesting contrast after reading the NY Magzine (I think) article you posted a link to about her. I remember that the article specifically said that she didn’t swear during the interview and only said annoyingly precious things like, “my stars” and “by golly” and other stupid things. She was presented as (or presented herself as) sweet and…not innocent, exactly, but certainly not the sort of person who would use genuine swear words.

This is a normal human being who makes the same mistake three times (“Hi, I’m Semi-Home…”) and gets annoyed with herself (“oh shit”). I agree that if this person (perhaps minus the FCC-violation language, although I personally am not offended) did a cooking show (and actually cooked food, rather than tarting up frozen cheesecake with melted orange marmalade–”No one will know you didn’t make it yourself!”) I would watch her. She’s genuine and real and likeable.

Too bad FN only wants caricatures of personalities, instead of real people.

• buffy says:

“My stars”? Who is she, Bugs Bunny? “Monsters must lead such innnnnnnnteresting lives.”

• qwertygirl says:

HA HA! I know, right? But seriously, that’s what the reporter said she said (as I recall). They made her sound sort of prissy and sickly sweet. This Sandra is more likeable!

24. Becky says:

“Hi, I’m Semi-” fucked up! Hell, that much vodka in, I could pull this off! Take 53, pass me the shot glass and I could totally make you a sssssuper tablescape!

25. Minnow says:

I have never liked Semi-Homemade but ~ you’re right ~ this actually made her worth watching, and it was funny and thankfully brief – cannot tolerate her entire show!

26. MARTIN says:

I still dislike Aunt Sandy. She comes across as a swearing idiot. Why would anyone like that? Its amazing to me that she is so stupid, she can’t even remember her own name!.. Twice!!

• venice08 says:

Martin you are an idiot. Next time you have a thought..don’t let it reach your fingertips, just mumble it to yourself and laugh insanely there in your basement.

27. noclevername says:

Love it. Will look at SL in a whole new light. Would love to see THIS as an FN show. Now I see what the Gov. sees in her.

28. Daria says:

Umm, wow.
    This just shows her true trashy nature and doesn’t gain any respect from me, the woman is still batshit crazy. Any idea how old this is?

29. Katrina says:

I don’t want to admit how much I miss the aunt drunky from the 2000-2004ish era. This video reminded me of why I liked her personality better back then. She had not had her battery pack and wires put in yet. She came across as human…a human with craptastic food, but a human. Now she’s a wind up toy.

30. Sockhead says:

“…splice together all the curse words.” Challenge accepted.

31. Sandra's Bloopers says:

So she’s admitting that her body/looks are 70% store-bought with 30% fresh (original flesh) touches, even as she grabs two of her more prominent purchased assets?

I think that ratio might need to be adjusted in one direction or the other.

32. cheddarpretzels says:

Oh my god.

33. Keith Lee says:

Hmmm…have to have some respect for Aunt Sandy…she curses like US…Scarely, she seems to be fun to get to know without the cameras on…besides we share “FUCK ME!!” as our favorite expletive phrase…SCARY!!!

I agree…she seems human and almost *gasp* RELATABLE!

35. Eurodancemix says:

This was terrific! I get tongue-tied trying to record the outgoing message on my voicemail, I can’t imagine delivering a script on TV.

I can relate to her now…wish they’d leave this on her show (just bleep her out for those with delviate sensbilities…)

36. R.P. says:

Funny. I wonder if she was drunk?

37. JackEughlayte says:

I think it moved.

38. Teague says:

Still don’t like her. But I am okay with the boob-grab.

39. Duck says:

I’m in agreement with most everyone … this Sandra Lee seemed more human and is definitely more likeable.

40. Your Name says:

I would watch her on the tube if she was like this.

41. Shelley says:

So do you think she fired everyone for this?

42. Summer says:

Actually–and I feel dirty for saying this–this made me want to watch her more! Funny, a bit rough around the edges, and lively. Much preferred to what she is edited to be on her boring show.

43. Gizmo says:

I love the boob grab with the semi-homemade remark. I like it when women can admit to body altering surgery. So many people don’t. I also love how she made the same stupid mistake over and over again. After so mady episodes, you’d think she’d get used to her taglines.

44. Mike says:

Removed from YOUTUBE, DAMN!

45. Laura says:

Crap! They yanked the video. I wanted to watch it one more time to start my day off on a good laugh.

46. Edgar Graham says:

Find it, reupload it, mirror it. Make too many copies for them to false flag under DMCA

47. Audra says:

Well, she is dating Cuomo, who pushed for and signed the bill to legalize gay marriage in NYC (yay!.) AND they walked in the gay pride parade together. So, just by association, that makes her semi-cool.

48. joe says:

its still up on eater.com

49. QMabootie says:

I saw Sandra Lee at a food and wine festival and she was extremely nice and personable. Sandra Lee is much like Diana Ross in that Diana doesn’t have the best voice but she is one hell of an entertainer. Sandra doesn’t have the best cooking show point of view but she knows how to keep a crowd interested and she’s very funny. She should do some live shows like Guy. She needs an audience.

50. Blake says:

I liked her in this video!

51. anon says:

video is gone. please re-up