Paula Deen »

Can’t Be Unseen: The Katy Perry/Paula Deen Resemblance

Someone on Tumblr photoshopped Katy Perry’s face onto Paula Deen. The result? IT STILL LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE PAULA DEEN.

Dear Katy Perry, if you want to know what you’re going to look like in 40 years, tune into the Food Network this weekend.

(Original photo via / sent in by Sally)

---The Best Of “Paula Deen Riding Things”
---Woman’s World Invites Us To “Party Like Paula Deen”
---Paula Deen FLOUR
---New Teeth Options For Paula Deen
---Paula Deen’s Turkey Leg Bones Look Like SOMETHING ELSE

1. So There says:

O M G. That’s freaky. A younger version but still
    looks so much like her!

2. Britt says:

That is one of the most interesting and horrifying images ever.

3. Janelle says:

Same dead doll eyes. *shudder*

4. Bea says:

Oh to see Pauler try to tape a successful show with Russell Brand as her guest.

5. FlobbyBay says:

Why Jillian, WHY?????????????? You scared my cat

6. Andrea says:

man, Paula’s eyes look so freaky.

7. Brooke says:

FREAKY! Her eyes are following me ALL AROUND THE ROOM!

8. Zizzy says:

I say photoshopped (I mean more than the usual making Paula’s smoker skin as smooth as glass) — has she ever smiled and kept her mouth that closed (or kept the smile that small)? I don’t think so.

Unless this is a post-injection-of-a-barrel-of-botox photo.

AHHHHH!!!! That is HORRIFIC!!

10. RosieB says:

I’m going to admit, I didn’t even notice it until it was pointed out. I guess I’ve just seen a lot of really bad photoshopping of Paula recently.

How sad is it that this sort of shit doesn’t even phase me anymore?

11. Blake says:

Why did you do this? I can’t get it out of my brain.

12. Christine says:

That is absolutely terrifying. I will never be able to unsee this.

13. Savannah, Georgia, Gurls their food is fry-able.

14. Jenn says:

The thing that gets me, though, is that Katy Perry doesn’t even look like Katy Perry. Have you seen the pics that Russell Brand tweeted of her without any makeup? She wasn’t bad looking, but honest to God, there was zero resemblance to the person she becomes when made up, let alone looking like Pauler!

15. Steve says:

I bet Paula could probably sing just as “well” too.

16. Fat Fudge says:

Being married to Russell Brand would make any girl’s hair turn white.

17. testington says:

well obviously there is going to be a resemblance if you photoshop two people’s faces together.

Besides Paula was a beauty queen back in the day, she is still good looking comparatively to other women in her age bracket and weight class

18. Domhnall says:

Do NOT — I repeat — DO NOT eat of anything this woman is likely to have cooked, made, suggested or offered, ESPECIALLY if you’ve been addressed as Dear, Honey, Chile, Sweet Cheeks or Butterball!

19. Bon says:

So what? They look alike? Paula Deen was a real looker when she was young..gorgious in fact..