Guy Fieri »

New Guy Fieri Product Endorsements

In the story that refuses to die, Guy Fieri still hasn’t spoken a word about the claims that he is a homophobic creep who is “weirded out” by gay men. He has, however, been busy taking on some new endorsements and lending his “celebrity” to a few products. Enjoy!

---Paula Deen’s Product Endorsements: A Growing Compilation
---Amazon Product Recommendations: Guy Fieri Edition
---Ridiculous Food Network Product Of The Week: Guy Fieri Sweatbands
---Guy Fieri As Everyone
---Guy Fieri At The Celebrity Beach Bowl

1. Jen says:

I honestly can’t make it past his neck rolls in every picture.

• jlpmghrs says:

Oh god, I didn’t even notice his neck rolls. Horrifying.

As a gay man, I find this post absolutely hilarious. I’m not one of those people who believe every homophobe is in the closet, but I think you could make a pretty decent case for Mr. Ferry.

• CityBoy says:

Please please, I pray you, do not let that case be true. I too am gay, and I implore you, do you want him playing for our team?

• FuryOfFirestorm says:

It’s subliminal advertising for his upcoming line of hot dogs.

2. Tyler says:

This post has my official gay guy seal-of-approval.

And Guy Ferry is a total closet bear.

3. Twiggy says:

I guess he’ll never be a guest on Ina’s show.

4. ButtaRumCake says:

You couldn’t class Ferry up enough…

…Even if you dug up Emily Post, IJS

Heterogenized milk!
    Brilliant.

6. Ted says:

For a guy that is so afraid of gay ment he sure has a lot of guys on his show helping him cook. Maybe he has not come out of the closet yet!

7. sarcastic misanthrope says:

Ya know, for someone who is “straight” and “creeped out by gay guys”, he sure has a lot of “male” friends on his cooking show helping him “cook”.

Gee Guy, gay much?

8. Deaner says:

I find myself getting this image of Guy crying himself to sleep at night, his arms lovingly wrapped around a 8×12 framed photo of Brini Maxwell.

Oh, the longing…

9. C says:

Hey Guy,
    How’s the thought of me and thousands of other gay men eating your sausages from Safeway? I, for one, have had better.

10. Pat says:

Well, we all remember what happened to the Frugal Gourmet and his “sous chef,” Craig, right?

11. Jimmy says:

Some tell food network to get ready to fuck off…if this is true…food network needs a boycott! Including the fucking stupid items they sell in Khols

12. Shae says:

This is a bit out of line. Yeah, he just thinks guys kissing creeps him out. I do too. That doesn’t make me homophobic. So what if he doesn’t like the thought of gay PDA, that doesn’t mean you should call him gay, he did nothing wrong except say what he wanted.