This week, Sandy presented a collection of “healthy” russipies, and broke out the slow cook’r for a dry, tasteless applesauce cake.
Bizarre Foods host Andrew Zimmern thinks Tyler Florence the “world’s least talented TV chef.” Zimmern slammed Florence on his blog after seeing his recent appearance on the NBC show Momma’s Boys:
Monday’s episode [of Momma’s Boys) featured the worlds least talented TV chef, Tyler Florence, once again churning out the questionable cooking advice and the leading the ladies through a menu of the Moms fave recipes. Watching Florence wolf down the food, stare and ogle every ass that strolled by his cutting board and play the role of local TV stud was high comedy of the highest order.
Tyler Florence quickly posted a reply to Zimmern on his Facebook blog:
Hi Guys, good morning and Happy New Year. Normally I have pretty thick skin when it comes to blogs and what people think. It is a free country after all, But this guy Andrew Zimmern, the guy who eats dried camel cock for a living, has decided to dis my life’s work because I did, my personal friend, Ryan Seacrest, a favor and helped him out with his first big television production, “Momma’s Boy’s” It was a big hit for NBC and something I had a fun time doing. It’s bubble gum reality, who cares. It was funny. I guess it hard to have a since of humor when you’re on your 10th take of eating Yak testicles, smiling to the camera, wondering where your life went wrong……… mmmmm, Delicious!
Regardless of whose side you’re on, one thing is undeniable: Tyler Florence has an unhealthy obsession with the comma. Good luck duking it out, boys.
WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?
TOP 10 FOOD NETWORK ANSWERS:
10. So it wouldn’t end up in Isaboo’s bowl of NUTRISH.
9. It got word Paula Deen just bought a bottle of Marsala wine.
8. It wanted no part of Sandra Lee’s “FAJITA TABLESCAPE”
7. Because Guy Fieri was approaching – and he just ate at a plate of burritos at a dive.
6. To get to some of Giada’s discarded MOZZ-AHH-RELL-AHHH.
5. It got word Iron Chef was out shopping for a featured ingredient.
4. To help Barefoot Contessa pick out a new pair of shoes.
3. Because Alton Brown was nearby, searching for something to stuff.
2. It didn’t want to lose a McNugget throwdown to Bobby Flay.
1. To get to the veterinarian after being sickened by an Aaron McCargo Jr dish.
1. Chance you’ll be able to replicate that Alton Brown recipe: CLOSE TO ZERO!
2. Weight (in ounces) of Bobby Flay’s balls: CLOSE TO ZERO!
3. Chance Rachael Ray washed that carrot: CLOSE TO ZERO!
4. Chance Barefoot Contessa is really barefoot: CLOSE TO ZERO!
5. How much work Duff Goldman does on each episode of Ace Of Cakes: CLOSE TO ZERO!
6. Chance Sandra Lee is completely sober during filming: CLOSE TO ZERO!
7. Percent chance Giada’s smile is genuine: CLOSE TO ZERO!
8. Percent chance Giada won’t over-enunciate the words MAS-KHAR-POH-NEEHH and MOZZARELLAHHH: CLOSE TO ZERO!
9. Number of times Paula Deen’s heart beats per minute: CLOSE TO ZERO!
10. English spoken by Iron Chef Morimoto: CLOSE TO ZERO!